Marriage-based immigration

marriage-based Immigration
U.S. Citizen Petition for a Spouse

To promote family unity, U.S. immigration law allows U.S. citizens to petition for their foreign-born spouse to come and live permanently in the United States.



This website should be used for informational purposes only.  The provision of information on this website, or any other legal information does not constitute legal advice.  You are not a client until you sign a retainer agreement with Max Benjamin Herrera or other attorneys at the our immigration law firm.  Our attorneys cannot provide legal advice unless you are a client.  Initial consultations are generally consultations that are offered by our office for the purpose of evaluating your particular situation in order to provide you with a quote.  Our office does not provide legal advice during initial consultations.